4-H Water Ambassadors seeking qualified applicants for 2018-2019
Application Deadline is May 20, 2018
The 4-H Water Ambassadors Program provides a select group of high school age youth an opportunity to gain advanced knowledge and practice leadership skills related to the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management of water in Texas.
As a 4-H Ambassador, you will…
- Gain a deep insight and appreciation for how water is secured, protected, conserved and managed in Texas.
- Play an important part in educating others in your community and stated on the importance of water to the State of Texas.
- Explore a wide diversity of career opportunities in the water industry and beyond.
- Meet and interact with water industry professionals and gain access to a myriad of water education tools and resources.
If selected as a 4-H Water Ambassador you agree to…
- Participate in the 4-H2O Youth Leadership Academy (tour) July 21-28, 2018; drop-off & Pick-up in Austin
- Fulfill a 12-month term which includes a minimum of (40) hours of education and service
- Pay the $250 Program participation fee
- Join a local 4-H club (if not already a member of 4-H)
Those eligible to apply to the 4-H Water Ambassador Program must be…
- At least 14 years of age as of August 31, 2018
- Entering the 9th-11th grades for the 2018-2019 academic year
To apply to become a 4-H Water Ambassador…
- Download and review the Program brochure @ https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/wp-content/uploads/Water-Ambassadors-Program-Information.pdf
- Download and review the online application instructions @ https://texas4-h.tamu.edu/wp-content/uploads/Water_Information_Application_2-14-2018.pdf
- Complete the online application form@ https://fs4.formsite.com/state4h/water/form_login.html
To learn more about current 4-H Water Ambassadors and to see how they are making an impact…
- Check our latest Quarterly Newsletter @ http://conta.cc/2FLB4q5
- Visit us on Facebook @TX4HWaterAmbassadors
- Visit us on Twitter @4H2O_Ambassador
- Watch our YouTube video for highlights of the 2017 4-H2O Youth Leadership Academy@ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCIWKR_KIWs&t=5s
- Contact David Smith, 4-H2O Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The members of the Texas A&M AgriLife will provide equal opportunities in programs and activities, education, and employment to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity and will strive to achieve full and equal employment opportunity throughout Texas A&M AgriLife.