TownTalk Sports Football Pick’em Contest
Welcome to the TownTalk Sports Football Pick’em Contest Sponsored by McDonald’s. Each week throughout the 2018 Football season, including to the State Championships, TownTalk Sports will have a list of High School Football Teams that we cover, plus Texas College Football and NFL teams: Dallas Cowboys and Houston Texans.
Rules to the TownTalk Sports Football Pick’em Contest:
- No purchase necessary to play TownTalk Sports Football Pick’em Contest.
- Only one entry per week
- The Pick’em list will be placed on the TownTalk website www.towntalkradio.com and our TownTalk Facebook Pages every Tuesday morning.
- You must email your pick to email@example.com
- In the email, you must have the week of the picks, your name, and your phone number.
- Every week there will be a tiebreaker just in case. The tiebreaker will be the score of the Texas Tech game that week. If Texas Tech is off that week, TownTalk Sports will find another college game to choose the score from.
- TownTalk Sports will announce the winner on our Morning Crew Show on Tuesday Mornings at 9:00 AM and will receive a free meal from McDonald’s. At the end of the season McDonald’s and TownTalk Media Productions will award a cash prize for the best overall picks.
- You have until Thursday at 5:00 PM each week to get your picks in due to some games are played on Thursday nights.
Here are the Match-ups for Week 1
|BROWNFIELD VS POST||TEXAS @ MARYLAND|
|DENVER CITY @ PECOS||BAYLOR VS ACU|
|GREENWOOD @ BIG SPRING||TCU VS SOUTHERN|
|SEAGRAVES @ FLOYDADA||TEXAS A&M VS NORTHWESTERN STATE|
|PLAINS VS TAHOKA||TEXAS STATE @ RUTGERS|
|MEADOW VS PADUCAH IN JAYTON TX||HOUSTON @ RICE|
|ROPES VS AMHERST (THUR GAME)||NORTH TEXAS VS SMU|
|WELLMAN-UNION AT COTTON CENTER||UTEP VS NORTHERN ARIZONA|
|TIE BREAKER GAME: FINAL SCORE||TEXAS TECH||___________||OLE MISS_____________|
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Eric Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 806.637.0030