From Perfect Body DNA
If you remember these few simple things, you will regain your motivation in no time!
First things first, remember that your demotivation problem is very natural and down-to-earth. We’re all humans and we all want to represent the best version of ourselves. We just keep stumbling and bumping into a stone wall. That’s what people do!
- You’re not alone. When you realize that there are plenty of other folks who face the same issue, it will be easier to get your back straight. For most people, working individually and alone is a real getaway to paradise. Good for them. But sometimes, we just need that encouraging smile, a sweaty high-five or a good company to keep our motivation boosted.
- Don’t overthink, just do! The time spent on hesitating, doubting and nagging yourself – where does it go? Nowhere! Now try to catch yourself whenever you have negative thoughts knocking on your mind and reverse the perspective, get up and do it. Past 30 minutes you were thinking about how it would be nice to run to that lake a few blocks away? Snap out! Put on your sneakers and run!
- Rome was not built in a day. This idiom should lead you in all aspects of life. It’s simple, yet has a very powerful message. Don’t expect for puzzle pieces to fit each other perfectly at one go. Getting up every day and working towards your set goals is the real-life challenge and part of the process. And each day it gets better and better!
- Ask yourself “Why”? Going circles without any proper answer, what’s the meaning of all of this? Genuinely ask yourself that question “why” and try to reflect and strategize, what’s your deep, inner goal. Knowing what your dream result is will help you achieve it easier and with less stress.
- Accept and love your mistakes. Being determined and able to stick to your goals is brave and more than welcome. But not everybody has that strong gut feeling or developed discipline. That’s why you have to learn to face your mini-failures because with them come great lessons.
Hope this helps and pumps up your day!